Soal Latihan Semester 2 Bahasa Inggris Kelas X
– Ujian semester 2 akan segera digelar, tidak ada salahnya mulai menyiapkan dengan soal latihan khusus semester 2 mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris yang mau saya bagikan berikut ini. Soal semester ini ialah soal latihan bagi siswa siswi sma/ma kelas x.
Pokoknya bagi yang ingin pintar dan lebih mantap dalam menghadapi cobaan semester atau cobaan peningkatan kelas maka akan lebih baik untuk lebih memajukan belajarnya dan jangan lupa berlatih dengan soal-soal.
Pada uraian ini juga akan ditambahkan kunci balasan untuk soal yang dibagikan. Makara disini latihan yang akan kita lakukan ini ialah soal semester bahasa Inggris dan jawaban.
Tak lupa di ingatkan kembali bahwa yang mau kita kerjakan ini bukan cuma satu-satunya. Masih ada banyak lagi soal bahasa Inggris lain yang bisa kita pelajari. Biasanya di internet selain ini banyak juga yang mencari beberapa informasi serupa ialah contohnya:
1) latihan soal bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 1
2) latihan soal bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 1 kurikulum 2013
3) soal bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 2 dan jawabannya
4) soal bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 2 dan kunci balasan
5) soal bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 2 dan pembahasannya
6) soal bahasa inggris kelas 7 semester 2
7) soal bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 2 rsbi
8) soal bahasa inggris kelas 8 semester 2 pdf
Ya telah, tidak perlu terlalu banyak basa bau, pada dasarnya hari ini kita akan kembali berlatih mempersiapkan diri untuk ulangan semesteran dengan soal berikut.
Soal Latihan Semester 2 Bahasa Inggris Kelas X
1. Adib : That’s a very cute sweater.
a. It’s no trouble at all.
b. Thank you for saying so.
2. Marcell : __________________.
Virga : Really? That’s wonderful!
a. My lovely kitten died last night.
b. My little sister killed my hamster.
c. My horse has been sick for three days,
d. My dog won a swimming contest yesterday.
e. My rabbit was hit by a car this morning.
3. Denias : I heard the news that Pasha “Ungu” was put on probation for eight months.
d. It’s no trouble at all.
4. Virga : Won’t you have a dinner with my family tomorrow night?
Adib : _____________________.
Questions 5 – 11 are based on the following text.
The White Butterfl yAn old man named Takahama lived in a little house behind the cemetery of the templeof Sozanji. He was extremely friendly and generally liked by his neighbours, though most of them considered him a little mad. That was because he was very old but he did not want to get married.He did not have the desire for intimate relationship with women.One summer day he became very ill, so ill, in fact, that he sent for his sister-in-law and her son. They both came and did all they could to bring comfort during his last hours. While Takahama fell asleep, they watched a large white butterfl y fl ew into the room and rested on the old man’s pillow. The young man tried to drive it away with a fan; but it came back three times, as if it was very loath to leave the sufferer.At last Takahama’s nephew chased it out into the garden, through the gate, and into thecemetery beyond, where it lingered over a woman’s tomb, and then mysteriously disappeared.On examining the tomb the young man found the name “Akiko” written upon it, together with a description narrating how Akiko died when she was eighteen. Though the tomb was covered with moss and must have been erected fi fty years previously, the boy saw that it was surrounded with fl owers, and that the little water tank had been recently fi lled.When the young man returned to the house he found that Takahama had passed away,and he returned to his mother and told her what he had seen in the cemetery.“Akiko?” murmured his mother. “When your uncle was young he was betrothed to Akiko.She died shortly before her wedding day. When Akiko left this world your uncle resolved never to marry, and to live ever near her grave. For all these years he has remained faithful to his vow, and kept in his heart all the sweet memories of his one and only love. Every day Takahama went to the cemetery, whether the air was fragrant with summer breeze or thick with falling snow. Every day he went to her grave and prayed for her happiness, swept the tomb and set fl owers there.When Takahama was dying, and he could no longer perform his loving task, Akiko came for him. That white butterfl y was her sweet and loving soul.” (Adapted from: http://www.pitt.edu)
5. The text tells you about …
a. an old man with his faith
b. an old man with his neighbours
6. How was Takahama’s characters?
a. He was a humorous person.
b. He was an indolent person.
c. He was a pathetic person.
d. He was a sociable person.
e. He was a hilarious person.
a. She was Takahama’s fi ancé.
b. She was Takahama’s niece.
c. She was Takahama’s sister I law.
d. She was Takahama’s sister.
e. She was Takahama’s mother.
8. Which statement is not true according to the text?
a. Takahama went every day to Akiko’s grave and prayed for her happiness.
b. Takahama lived near Akiko’s grave.
c. Takahama resolved not to marry after Akiko’s death.
d. Takahama became very ill on summer day.
e. Takahama chased the white butterfl y out into the garden.
9. The word “It” (paragraph 3, sentence 2) refers to …
10. Which of the following words is the antonym of ‘resolved’?
11. Which of the following words is the synonym of ‘betrothed’?
Kalau telah melakukan soal latihan semester 2 bahasa inggris kelas X
di atas maka datang waktunya bagi kita untuk mendalami berbagai bahan yang berhubungan dengan soal di atas. Kita mampu mulai dengan mengecek kunci jawaban dan pembahasan yang ada di bawah ini.
PRIYANA, Joko INTERLANGUAGE: English for Senior High School Students X: Jakarta: Pusat Perbukuan, Departemen Pendidikan Nasional, 2008.